Last Updated: April 30th, 2021
These Terms include an arbitration clause. Please read the Terms carefully before you start to use the Website.
The parties referred to in this Agreement shall be defined as follows:
- Company, Us, We, Our: The Company, as the creator, operator, and publisher of the Website, makes the Website, and certain Services on it, available to you and other users. MySherri, LLC, Company, Us, We, Our, Ours and other first-person pronouns will refer to the Company, as well as all members, officers, directors employees and affiliates of the Company.
- You, the User, the Client: You, as the user of the Website, will be referred to throughout this Agreement with second-person pronouns such as You, Your, Yours, or as User or Client.
- Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (the Company and You) will be referred to as Parties.
2) ASSENT & ACCEPTANCE
By accessing, browsing, submitting information to and/or using the Website, you agree and acknowledge on your own behalf that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and to comply with all applicable laws including, without limitation, all federal, state and local tax and tariff laws, regulations, and/or directives. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Website.
3) PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE
The Website is provided solely for informational purposes and the purposes of enabling communication between you and the Company. The information provided is intended to be general in nature and does not necessarily address all the terms, exclusions, and conditions applicable to our products and services.
4) LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
Subject to this Agreement, the Company grants You a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable and revocable license to use the data, material, content or information herein (the “Company Materials”) solely in connection with Your use of the Website and Services. The Company Materials may only be used for non-commercial purposes and may not be used for any other purpose (including for commercial purposes), and this license terminates upon Your cessation of use of the Website or Services or at the termination of this Agreement. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes, comply with all rules governing any transactions on and through the Website and comply with applicable laws.
5) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that the Website and all Services provided by the Company are the property of the Company, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property (“Company IP”). You agree that the Company owns all right, title and interest in and to the Company IP and that You will not use the Company IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to copy, reproduce, modify, publish, upload, post, transmit, perform the Company IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from the Company.
6) USER OBLIGATIONS
As a user of the Website or Services, You may be asked to register with Us. When You do so, You will choose a user identifier, which may be Your email address or another term, as well as a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and your password and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use or access to your account. The Company does not accept responsibility for the security of Your account or content. You agree that Your use of the Website or Services is at Your own risk.
You may also provide personal information, including, but not limited to, Your name, phone number, email address, address or other personally identifiable information. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information. This identifying information will enable You to use the Website and Services, to contact the Company for Services or client support, among other things. You are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of Your identifying information as well as keeping the Company apprised of any changes to Your identifying information. Providing false or inaccurate information, or using the Website or Services to further fraud or unlawful activity is grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement.
7) ACCEPTABLE USE
You agree not to use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website or Services in any way that could damage the Website, Services, or general business of the Company.
- You further agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of them/it;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Website account, computer systems or networks associated with the Company or the Website;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through the Website by any means not intentionally made available or provided by the Company;
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Violate any intellectual property rights of the Company or any third party;
- Using the Website or any of the Company’s Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails;
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
The Company may sell goods or services or allow third parties to sell goods or services on the Website. The Company undertakes to be as accurate as possible with all information regarding the goods and services, including product descriptions and images. However, the Company does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any product information, and You acknowledge and agree that You purchase such products at Your own risk.
You agree to defend and indemnify the Company and any of its affiliates (if applicable) and hold Us harmless against any and all legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise from or relate to Your use or misuse of the Website or Services, Your breach of this Agreement, or Your conduct or actions. You agree that the Company shall be able to select its own legal counsel and may participate in its own defense, if the Company wishes.
10) THIRD-PARTY LINKS & CONTENT
11) MODIFICATION & VARIATION
The Company may, from time to time and at any time without notice to You, modify this Agreement. You agree that the Company has the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement, unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of this Agreement.
- To the extent any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held ineffective or invalid by any court of law, You agree that the prior, effective version of this Agreement shall be considered enforceable and valid to the fullest extent.
- You agree to routinely monitor this Agreement and refer to the Last Updated date posted at the top of this Agreement to note modifications or variations. You further agree to clear Your cache when doing so to avoid accessing a prior version of this Agreement. You agree that Your continued use of the Website after any modifications to this Agreement is a manifestation of Your continued assent to this Agreement.
- In the event that You fail to monitor any modifications to or variations of this Agreement, You agree that such failure shall be considered an affirmative waiver of Your right to review the modified Agreement.
12) SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS
The Company may need to interrupt Your access to the Website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that Your access to the Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that the Company shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
14) TERM, TERMINATION & SUSPENSION
The Company may terminate this Agreement with You and/or terminate or suspend Your access to the Website at any time for any reason, with or without cause. The Company specifically reserves the right to terminate this Agreement if You violate any of the terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of the Company or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material. If You have registered for an account with Us, You may also terminate this Agreement at any time by contacting Us and requesting termination. At the termination of this Agreement, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination by their nature shall remain in full force and effect.
15) NO WARRANTIES
ALL INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY TO YOU VIA THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “WHERE IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY AND ITS THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY PROVISION CONTAINED HEREIN TO THE CONTRARY, THE COMPANY AND ITS THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANT CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, COMPLETENESS, SEQUENCE, TIMELINESS, SECURITY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT POSTED ON OR OTHERWISE ACCESSIBLE VIA THE WEBSITE. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE COMPANY AND ITS THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE OR UNLAWFUL CONDUCT OF OTHER THIRD PARTIES OR USERS OF THE WEBSITE AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OF ITS THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS REPRESENT, WARRANT OR COVENANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THE COMPANY FURTHER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS OR TROJAN HORSES OR THAT IT WILL FUNCTION OR OPERATE IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER PRODUCT OR SOFTWARE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TERMINATION, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICES, DELAYS, ERRORS, FAILURES OF PERFORMANCE, DEFECTS, LINE FAILURES, OR OMISSIONS ASSOCIATED WITH THE WEBSITE OR YOUR USE THEREOF. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST THE COMPANY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT IS TO CEASE YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE CONTENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY BY JURISDICTION. WHEN THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE EXCLUDED IN THEIR ENTIRETY, YOU AGREE THAT THEY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT AND SHORTEST DURATION PERMITTED BY LAW.
16) LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS ON YOUR DATA HANDLING SYSTEM, TRANSACTION LOSSES, OPPORTUNITY COSTS, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS OR COSTS OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS) RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, OR THE DATA, CONTENT OR INFORMATION ACCESSED VIA THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY DISRUPTION OR DELAY IN THE PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE CLAIM OR ACTION, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEN, UNFORESEEN OR FORESEEABLE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR ITS THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED.
17) GENERAL PROVISIONS:
- LANGUAGE: All communications made or notices given pursuant to this Agreement shall be in the English language.
- JURISDICTION, VENUE & CHOICE OF LAW, LIMITATION ON TIME TO FILE CLAIMS: Through Your use of the Website or Services, You agree that the laws of the State of Indiana shall govern any matter or dispute relating to or arising out of this Agreement, as well as any dispute of any kind that may arise between You and the Company, with the exception of its conflict of law provisions. In case any litigation specifically permitted under this Agreement is initiated, the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of County of Hendricks in the State of Indiana. The Parties agree that this choice of law, venue, and jurisdiction provision is not permissive, but rather mandatory in nature. You hereby waive the right to any objection of venue, including assertion of the doctrine of forum non conveniens or similar doctrine. Any cause of action or claim you may have arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Website must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, otherwise, such cause of action or claim is permanently barred.
- ARBITRATION: In case of a dispute between the Parties relating to or arising out of this Agreement, the Parties shall first attempt to resolve the dispute personally and in good faith. If these personal resolution attempts fail, the Parties shall then submit the dispute to binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted in the County of Hendricks in the State of Indiana. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall have no authority to add Parties, vary the provisions of this Agreement, award punitive damages, or certify a class. The arbitrator shall be bound by applicable and governing Federal law as well as the law of the State of Indiana. Each Party shall pay their own costs and fees. Claims necessitating arbitration under this section include, but are not limited to: contract claims, tort claims, claims based on Federal and state law, and claims based on local laws, ordinances, statutes or regulations. Intellectual property claims by the Company will not be subject to arbitration and may, as an exception to this sub-part, be litigated. The Parties, in agreement with this sub-part of this Agreement, waive any rights they may have to a jury trial in regard to arbitral claims.
- ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred in whole or part by You. Should this Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, by assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred by the Company, the rights and liabilities of the Company will bind and inure to any assignees, administrators, successors, and executors.
- SEVERABILITY: If any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or competent arbitrator, the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such condition, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force.
- NO WAIVER: In the event that We fail to enforce any provision of this Agreement, this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or of any other provision. Waiver of any part or sub-part of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
- HEADINGS FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY: Headings of parts and sub-parts under this Agreement are for convenience and organization, only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of this Agreement.
- NO AGENCY, PARTNERSHIP OR JOINT VENTURE: No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between the Parties as a result of this Agreement. No Party has any authority to bind the other to third parties.
- FORCE MAJEURE: The Company is not liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil authorities, acts of military authorities, riots, embargoes, acts of nature and natural disasters, and other acts which may be due to unforeseen circumstances.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PERMITTED: Electronic communications are permitted to both Parties under this Agreement, including e-mail or fax. For any questions or concerns, please email Us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UNITED STATES ONLY. The Company is based in the state of Indiana in the United States. The Company provides this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its contents are accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries.
18) ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties with respect to any and all use of this Website. This Agreement supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral, regarding the use of this Website.