Food! It’s a wonderful necessity of life, but it takes time to grocery shop, prep, and cook. When you’re busy and on the go all the time, having extra time can go a long way.
Our Home Coordinators (HCs) absolutely love planning, grocery shopping, prepping, and preparing meals for busy households. In fact, nutrition services are one of our most popular services because of the extra care our HCs put into their meals and the eliminated stress of preparing meals!
Wide-ranging, our nutrition services include:
- Taking an inventory of your existing food supplies and updating your grocery list every week based on your needs
- Planning your meals for the week, including adding items to the grocery list
- Adding your grocery list to Kroger Clicklist (or something similar) and placing the order on your account
- Picking up groceries and bringing them to your home on the day of your visiting
- Prepping food for you to cook later, or cooking and storing for you to eat later/grab on the go!
- Preparing food for specialized nutrition needs such as gluten free, Kosher, Paleo, etc.
…and so much more! Take the stress out of weekly meal planning and preparation. Get yourself a Home Coordinator to help you save time and enjoy delicious meals!
Want help achieving more balance in your life? Contact us to see how we can help you spend time with the people and projects that matter most.