Due to the SARS-CoV-2 virus (COVID-19), MySherri™ is taking extra precautions with the care of every client to include health history review and enhanced sanitation/disinfecting procedures in compliance with CDC guidance.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include, but are not limited to:
- Difficulty Breathing
- Loss of Smell or Taste
- Sore Throat
- Dry Cough
MySherri™ is following these enhanced procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Your Sherri will use sanitizing products confirmed effective at killing the SARS-CoV-2 virus to wipe down light switches, doorknobs, bathroom surfaces, and other commonly touched areas.
- Your Sherri has been trained to wash hands with soap and water frequently while in your home and use antibacterial hand sanitizer between clients.
- Your Sherri will wear a mask while in your home.
- Your Sherri will maintain proper social distancing if you or your loved ones are in the home.
- If exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, Sherri will stay home from work and we will reschedule your visit once it is safe to do so.
- MySherri™ will closely monitor national, state and local health agencies for the most recent developments and following the guidance of government and public health officials.